EOCFDC.ca provides support to small businesses that positively impact communities with mentorship and other non-financial support, as well as opportunities at loans and grants. For over 30 years, we have been helping entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality and benefitting communities by supporting projects in the areas of education, agriculture, health, energy, and housing.
- support to its members to help grow their businesses
- connections to business loan financing to SMEs in various stages from startup to late-stage growth
- support to projects that positvely impact communities
NEW LOAN PROGRAM for EOCFDC.ca members:
Along with our partners, we have launched a new $8 million loan program for EOCFDC members. Businesses can apply for this loan opportunity for:
- new market and product development
- productivity and supply chain improvement
- business diversification and employment growth
Please contact us for more details.