Our partners offer business loans to high-growth, innovative SMEs in rural and urban communities of $100,000 to $1,000,000. These loans are intended to support businesses in many respects, from startup to late-stage growth. We encourage you to contact your local officer to learn more about these opportunities. Typically, businesses elibigle for these loans must be able to demonstrate a positive impact of their businesses to their communities. The following are criteria and loan terms of our partners for your information only.
Financing is available for:
- New product or service development and diversification
- New applications or markets
- Development or implementation of new processes or technologies
- Streamlining productivity and supply chain management
- $100,000 to $1,000,000 amounts
- Interest bearing term loans
- Subject to fees
For more information regarding the application process, schedule an appointment with a local officer who will provide you detailed information about the process. If you wish to proceeed, fill out and email the “Statement of Interest” form to your local officer who will review and respond to you within 5 business days on whether or not you will proceed with the full application process. The application process includes various face-to-face meetings with our staff and partners, and you will be required to complete and submit the required documents regarding your business. In the later stages, you will also meet with the investors and our board of directors.
Click to complete schedule an appointment with an officer.
The whole application process will take 8 to 12 weeks.
Eligible organizations are:
- Businesses that employ between 50 and 500 people or will be in this range within 3 years.
- Able to provide evidence of the founder or entrepreneur’s ability or experience to operate the business
- Able to demonstrate inability to obtain adequate and reasonable financing from other lending sources
- Businesses with a strong focus on positive impact to their communities
- Businesses with high job creation and retention numbers
- Businesses that can provide evidence of economic viability
- Demonstrate the ability to repay funds